You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Apple - Get a Mac - Watch The TV Ads

Apple - Get a Mac - Watch The TV Ads

I haven't posted in a while (busy with schoolwork) but how could I resist an ad series in which a really hot guy personifies a Mac and the Daily Show's John Hodgman plays a PC, and the bicker like a gay couple nearing divorce.
It's gotta suck to be chosen to make the competitor look bad by association.

PS. Loyal readers know that I'd been busy applying to colleges. I didn't want to jinks it, so I kept the details off the site, but I am officially going to my top choice school, Bard College.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home