You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Monday, April 03, 2006

Clerks II Trailer

Looks amazing. Or I wouldn't waste you're and my time with it.



Now, I thought Clerks 1 was slow and overrated, but I loved Dogma and thought Jay & Silent Bob was... decent at 1 AM on HBO 5. The thing I'm most looking forward to in this movie, though, is Kevin Weisman. He's the guy making fun of Star Wars. You might recognize him as the best character on Alias (before all it's characters turned into stale one notes in a less and less plausible world with less and less plausible excuses for Jennifer Garner to to dress like a hooker). Side notes aside, the guy is an amazingly talented comic actor, and I can't wait to see him get a little big screen face time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home