You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Saturday, March 04, 2006

the Simpsons: LIve Action



PS: Now that you've watched an entertaining video, I'd like to apologize for not posting all week. My dog passed away, and I've been trapped in finals week hell. This week I have more finals and then next week I'll be going to EspaƱa for spring break, so don't expect a lot for a while. I'll try to get my next podcast profile up and definately have something to say about that awards show tomorrow, but realistically, if it doesn't have to do with vectors, WWI or uses of the subjunctive, then I'm probably too busy for it. Once I'm back from Spain, though, I promise to kick it into high gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home