You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Sunday, February 12, 2006

So, I lost.., Meh. so sad

I'm not sure if this is technically leaked info or not, but I lost the Modfab 6 smackdown. Not really surprised. I can think of a lot of things I did wrong, like going to a net free retreat for the last 48 hours of voting, leaving me unable to campaign; having a blog without readership who could support me; being a closet blogger, and therefore unable to ask friends and family to vote for me; and being overall self-promoted out from applying to college.
I also probably confused people by describing myself as Woody Allen but using a thumb of the cowardly lion, and alienated others by dissing the soon to be sainted Daniel Vosevic.
I'm pretty sure the other candidates are better than I am, anyways.

So, no hard feelings. congrats to the other winners. It's off to watch the Olympics for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous ModFab said...

Not true, dude! You are a great blogger, and I plan to give you much linklove in the coming months.

Stick with the blog thing. The talented among us will eventual prevail. ;-)

February 12, 2006 7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home