You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Monday, February 20, 2006

New Feature: Podcast Profiles

Two of the most important parts of being an Active Media Consumer is grabbing on to cool, underground media and being in complete control over it.
Blogs are a good example of this, but, since you are reading this, I can assume you know about blogs already. But podcasts are still pretty new and wicked cool. A Podcast is serial audio (usually mp3) or video content sent out via RSS feeds or an aggregator, which can then be transferred to a portable music player. Although pretty much everyone has heard of podcasting because of iTunes, most don't know where to start.
So, I've decided to start a new series of posts: Podcast Profiles. Every couple of days, I'll write a profile of one of the podcasts or vidcasts I like. Who does it, what it is, why I like it, etc. I'll also be adding them to my newly rehabilitated blogroll, at right, since I use iTunes and not Bloglines.

1st up: The Viking Youth Power Hour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home