You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Art School Confidential - Trailer

Art School Confidential - ComingSoon.net Film Database

So I just checked out the trailer to Art School Confidential, based on the comic by Daniel Clowes (Ghost World). It actually looks really good, especially based on the cast: John Malkovich, Jim Broadbent, Anjelica Huston.
Now, I hated Ghost World (the comic, I never saw the movie), because the characters were all so familiarly obnoxious. Turns out, Clowes is an alum of my High School (a little before my time, since I haven't graduated yet) and based on the whiny, self-satisfied, pseudo-punks in Ghost World, it hasn't changed much.
I haven't read the comic of Art School yet, but it appears to make fun of all the things that I hate about modern art, so, uh, check it out, maybe it'll be good.

PS. My school's other famous alum, murderer Richard Loeb, of Leopold and Loeb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home