You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Why's my computer so slow?

Maybe this is why:



In case you can't reallysee, that's the bottom of my Source list in iTunes, displaying the tail end of my CLOSE T0 3000 empty, untitled, RAM-eating playlists. There is no way to delete multiple playlists at once, and because they slow down the computer so there is terrible lag. As you can see, I have already rather tediously erased 8, 80-89, 800-899 and almost all of the nines. I can't run any sort of entertainment while I'm doing it (songs & movies skip) and my arm falls asleep.

Now, please shower me with pity while simultaneously complimenting my music taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home