You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

New iTunes Shows

Long time readers (do I have any?) might remember my excitement at the new iTunes TV deals. I thought it was fan-fucking-tastic. Well, they've added almost a dozen new shows, including Law & Order, The Office, & Late Night with Conan O'brien. Although I don't watch any of these shows, I am still totally psyched about this.

They've also started varying the movie pricings, but unfortunately, making it more not less expensive. For example, Conan charges 1.99 for individual clips or 9.99 for a whole show (who the hell would pay 10 dollars for 45 minutes of Conan?) also the Battlestar Galactica (link go's to Apple store) mini-series is available for 15.99. Personally, if I were them, I'd charge like 20 cents for Conan episodes, cause two bucks is alot.

It's still really exciting (if only they'd offer Invasion... Ah soon enough) I'm pretty sure all the other networks will eventually join in the fun, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home