You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My Posting Frequency May be a Little Low This Week


because George RR Martin FINALLY CAME OUT with his new book, that is. This is a total nerd bust, but I actually went into Borders and just stroked the cover of it for about five minutes. And it was worth it.
I should be getting a birthday copy tomorrow morning, after which school work and college applications may fall to the way side. I mean who needs college next year when I can have medieval incest right now.
If you're not familiar with George's books, you can read up on them at Amazon or in the centerfold ad in the weeks New Yorker, which was another total nerd moment for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home