You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Alias: Why have you forsaken us?

I just watched the newest episode of Alias, and well, we are not amused. Alias is officially tired, cliched, and formulaic. The new characters are boring as hell, the old characters are all in ruts, even Sydney, who's pregnant, the new villain is lame, the old villain is now pathetic to watch, oh yeah and the episodes are boring. It makes me sad/sick watching how much it's sucking this season, and wondering if I should just give it up...


PS. Worst line of dialogue tonight:

"You were going to kill me, anyway."
"But I would have felt bad about it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home