You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Friday, October 14, 2005

Simple Yes or No Sex Answers

Simple Yes or No Sex Answers
These are some of the dumbest questions I've ever heard asked. This is why we can't allow abstinence only education. Here are some dumb question samples:

Dear RSA,
If I masturbate and cum on my hands, then wash my hands thoroughly with soap and water, and then four to five hours later finger my girlfriend, is it possible that sperm residue can get my girlfriend pregnant?
Doug, U.S.

Answer - No.

Dear RSA,
My boyfriend wants me to say his name while having sex. Is this normal?
Anonymous, U.S.

Answer - Yes.

Dear RSA,
Is there anything wrong about my girlfriend being afraid to be handcuffed to the bed?
Elvis, N.Y.

Answer - No.

Want to hear some more... complicated questions? check out Dan Savages weekly advice column Savage Love. That's some fucked up shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home