You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Minor problem

I'm having a minor problem. Blogger now thinks I'm German. The whole sight is in German, and as such, I can't figure out how to change it back. That's why I'm posting this, let's call it a plea. If anyone out there reads this, and knows how to change blogger back to English, I'd really appreciate it. Just leave a comment, or "Kommentare." Or if you;d prefer e-mail me at bigblusam at aol dot com. If you don't know, of course, you can still leave a comment or send an e-mail, validate my existence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Baccarat Rules said...

Not to tell it is more.

June 14, 2011 11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home