You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Good Morning

Happy miserable fucking Yom Kippur, everybody. It's just past two AM. I just switched back from Stratera to Concerta/Ritalin (some of each, the whole thing is very complicated). Anyway, I'd completely forgotten that the Concerta keeps me up at night. So here I am. In twelve hours, not only will I be exhausted, but I will be starving too. Great! Fucking Great. As you can tell, I curse a lot more when I'm tired.
I practically came my pants when I heard iTunes was going to start selling Lost and other ABC/Disney programs (but we all know others will be on the way). Tomorrow, you'll be treated to my in depth analysis of it, so stay tuned. I'd recommend subscribing via an RSS feed like bloglines. You can see my blogroll to the left, I check my bloglines more than I check my e-mail. If it weren't for the RSS feeds I wouldn't read any blogs at all.

PS. Any one subscribed to me via RSS? That would keep you off my Sitemeter, I think, and I would love to hear from you.
PPS. I also get needy late at night. Maybe I'll start taking Ambien or Lunesta too. Medications rock. Now all I need is magically-get-into-college elixir, instant-hot-boyfriend serum, and guaranteed-oscars pills and my life will be perfect.

PPS. I love shuffle so much. It just brought up Chim Chim Cher-ee from Mary Poppins. I always forget how much I love that movie. Ahh, Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke my cup runneth over. (also no gayer name that Dick can Dyke, get it, Dick, Dyke, I crack myself up)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home