You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Monday, October 17, 2005

The Colbert Report Premieres Tonight

The new Daily Show spinoff The Colbert Report debuts tonight on Comedy central. I haven't been keeping up on the buzz for it, but it looks pretty exciting. Stephen Colbert has long been one of the Daily Show's best "correspondents" and the Daily Show has long been one of the best shows on TV. On the other hand I'm quite suspicious of all spin-offs, and this one is by no means garrunteed success. I'll post a full review later tonight, after I've seen it.

Also, I tried to post earlier about how Time magazine's article about aging mentioned masturbation as an anti-aging habit but the comp crashed right before I was able to post it, which is a shame, but it was a really good post. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home