You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Angry Little Girls! Webcomic & Lost Fandom: I'm Out of Control

Welcome to Angry Little Girls! Another new favorite comic.

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been... busy. I have applications and a shitload of school work. really, way to much. I've also started relieving tension by transcribing episodes of lost. In case you're wondering, I'm not doing it out of sheer lost dorkdom (even though it is the absolutely best show on tv, hands down no competition.). I actually got the idea here.
In fact, the very first script I ever "wrote" was an episode of "Star Trek: The Next Generation," which I literally transcribed from tape... For the cost of a few hours, I learned a lot about scene length and story pacing, and it got me over my fear of screenplays.
-- John August (screenwriter of Big Fish, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride[side note, all these movies are awesome, go see them now])

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home