You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Saturday, September 17, 2005

You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone

Sorry about yesterday's lame, virtually content-free post. I was really just venting because I miss my iPod so very very much.
It's one of those things that pervades your life, once you have it, you use it so much... It's just hard to go back.
I mean, now I have nothing to do on the bus, or walking the dog, or in the waiting room, during my free periods (well, besides Homework), hell even in the kitchen when I'm eating alone. I know I have a CD player, but, c'mon it's not the same at all. First of all, compared to an iPod, a discman is humongous, second, there's only 1 CD. I mean, how primitive. 3rd, pod casts. I loved listening to podcasts on my iPod, it almost made up for the lack of radio. But now, I almost never listen to them, much as I want to. I mean who has time to sit at their computer an hour to listen to Madge or PK and J, much as I want to.

It's strange to think of how dependent I became. I mean just a few years ago, the idea of having your whole music collection in your pocket any-time any-place was absurd, and even more recently the podcast simply didn't exist. People Gasp had to read books in there spare time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home