You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Monday, September 19, 2005

Tonights Agenda

As I mentioned earlier, I was going to talk about what new shows and new seasons I was planning to watch. TOnight my agenda includes one old favorite and one new show. First Arrested Developement, easily the best show on television, easily starts it's third season tonight. If you haven't been watching it, you really, really need to. You have to watch at least two episodes of the show, though, in order to keep track of all the running jokes and really get into the quirky world of the show, but it's sooo worth it. Immediately after that, I plan on at least trying out Kitchen Confidential, which stars the oh so cute Bradley Cooper (the best thing about Alias, alas that he's gone, also almost unrecognizable in Wedding Crashers). It might suck, but as long as it's not terrible it can be my weekly "Guilty Pleasure Show", at least the new season of Project Runway and/or the Apprentice Martha Stuart start.

I'll come back and review Kitchen later. I think I like this night by night thing. It gives some structure. If anyone actually reads this remind me to outline my philosophy of "active media consumption"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home