You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Toes and Dinosaurs

You know what I was thinking? I was thinking it would be really cool to lose a toe or two. Cause then I could be like, yeah, I lost it to frostbite climbing Kilimanjaro, I was one of the lucky ones. Or some macho shit like that. It was shot off in a mob fight or something. I mean, a toe is pretty expendable, unlike say a finger or a whole limb, and it isn't grotesquely noticeable like an ear or an eye.

I found out this girl I knew only had three fingers on of her hands and I'd never noticed. She was sort of a friend of a friend, but this was at camp so I saw her a fair amount and I just never noticed. Pretty weird, huh?

Also, check out Dinosaur Comics. It's very bizarre, and it breaks my rule of only reading comics with at least one hot character.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.search.ezsy.info

September 03, 2005 1:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging Through Katrina
When people prepare for hurricanes, they do many things: top off gas tanks in cars, fill bathtubs with water, buy water, charge up mobile phones and check evacuation routes.
Great blog I love it. Very interesting stuff.!
broadband phone services

September 03, 2005 1:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home