You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm back

Well, I'm back.

I said I'd be in NYC for 5 weeks. I was and it was awesome. I made my 1st movie, I saw avenue Q (front row, baby), I smoked a hookah for the first time and I got drunk for the 1st time. I had way too much of a social life to bother posting.

Then I went to Maine with my family for 4 weeks. That's four weeks of dial up connection and no TV. And my iPod broke. I did a lot of knitting (I'm making a sweater) like 5 1000 piece puzzles, and listened to NPR all the time.
god I'm glad to be home. I'll start doing substantive posts soon I swear, I just got back, what can I do?

In the meantime, do yourselves a favor and see Heights, it's one of the best movies I've ever seen. Really. I saw it twice in like a week, at the Paris theatre in New York. I'm not going to spoil it by telling you much about what it's about but it's amazing... Go see it if you can find it (it's pretty indie last I checked).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home