You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Bizarre and offensive

www.PenNerStyLe.de
Looking for something bizarre and offensive to cap your night of web browsing? Try this video... I'm not going to explain just what I was looking for when I found this video. The sight seems to be German but everything on it is in English. I'm not even sure I find this video amusing, but I'm posting it because it's my right as an American to be able to abuse free speech with flashes that say cunt over and over and over again. The tune is surprisingly catchy, though, so watch you don't start singing it on the bus.

PS. I also think the guy in the flash is cute, especially with his accent. There all my cards on the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home