You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sad and Self Hating

so I'm kind of sad, cuase I officially read every comic in the QC archive. That's kinda sad in the pathetic sense, too.
I didn't fall asleep until 7:oo I heard the morning birds singing and watched the sun rise through my blinds. I even tricked my sister into walking the dog for me when I woke up at 1:oo. This insomnia is gonna kill me. I think I'll just have to watch Fight Club to scare me out of staying awake for days on end. That movie is mind-blowingly awesometastic. I've used that phrase before, right?
Again sorry about failing to be interesting or even pretending to be interesting. See, I can self hate with the best of them. Wait till I get into my body issues. JK. I only do that to suspected terrorists at Gitmo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home