You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Saturday, June 04, 2005

The New Title, Pt. 2

I wanted to say a little more about my title. I have no idea what the fuck it's supposed to mean. It came to me all of a sudden, and I'm not sure where from or why. I think it's related to the fact that I was thinking about Band Names for my friends. Right now they're trying to decide between Little Swan and Earl Grey and the Tea-Baggers. I prefer the latter, but they have to concerns. A) they can't put it on posters at school and B) it's not "Indie" enough. By the way, if you don't know what teabagging is... ask someone else.
I don't love it, but I don't have any better ideas. my old title, the mock lower-east-side-Jewishy "Title For What do I need a title?" mimicked the sound of my Xanga's title " I should have a title: Or at least a clever tagling." I got one compliment on it, and so I kept it.

Speaking of which. At this stage, I have such low traffic that any encouragement would be encouraged. PLease email me (Bigblusam at aol dot com) and tell me you read it, at least, or leave a comment. I'd really appreciate it, cause my traffic is dropping and it's depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home