You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The New Title (Idea), part 3

I thought of a new title, but I want to think it over a while before I put it up. I'd appreciate feedback on it if any of the three readers I'll have in the next day or two feel so inclined.
So I was thinking my title could be "Media Whore" and then my description would be "My standards are low, but not that low, honey." On the one hand it's pretty Queeney, on the other hand it better summarizes the theme and tone of the blog, while highlighting the irony of the "nice Jewish boy" name. I'll have to think about it. Again advice would be nice. I bet there's already a blog with that name isn't there. Read more about my titles at Part 1 and Part 2

Well almost Jon Stewart time... That man is a god. A fucking god.

PS. How can the blogger spell check not have "fucking" as a word (more importantly it doesn't see blogger as a word.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home