You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Elmore Leonard Website - Weblog

The Elmore Leonard Website - Weblog
Did anyone else know that Elmore Leonard has a podcast? I didn't, obviously or it wouldn't be newsworthy. I haven't listened to it yet, so I don't know much about it. If anyone even reads this site, and wants to fill me in on EL's podcast, that would be cool.

I know no one reads this. I get like 1 reader a day and the stay for "0 seconds" according to site meter. It's only been a couple weeks, though, so of course I don't have any readers yet. That and I do nothing to promote myself. I still feel funny tagging my own posts, even though I think you are supposed to. If you read this, please please, leave some sort of comment. Just copy & paste "I read your blog, it didn't totally suck." I know I'm needy, but I'm allowed.
PS. If I do suck (aka, I get really needy) tell me do, so I can improve. I've resisted being needy for a really long time, though, I deserve some credit. No, I need to call my sponsor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home