You are what you watch.

TV, Movies, Web, Books, and other extraneous things, and why some are worth your time and money - mostly

Thursday, June 16, 2005

50 Fun Things To Do With Your iPod (kottke.org)

50 Fun Things To Do With Your iPod (kottke.org)
This one's a fun list. there are only 44, but I'm not complaining. The only one I'm actually doing is the piPod, as preperation for my month in New York.

Gosh, I wonder if the thought of spending 5 weeks in a strange city in a program full of strangers might have been what was actually keeping me up last night...
Why do I even bother paying my schrink? I do all the hard work... Like figuring out that I always forget to shave from a subconscious desire to prove my masculinity. Speaking of shaving and my schrink, those are both things I should do in the next 2 hours, instead of playing with my iPod and then talking about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home